Real World Asset Tokenization !
The Revolution starts here!
Open Data. Open Banking!
Informal economy does not enjoy Bank and Institutional Credit! 80% of population in Developing economies and 60% of global workforce operate in Informal sector with little access to Formal BankingILO report
MSMEs to Global E-commerce value chain. Financial Inclusion
Good copy starts with understanding how your product or service helps your customers. Simple words communicate better than big words and pompous language.
Aurigraph DLT Protocol!
- Revolutionizing Fintech through Triple Entry Accounting Principles!
- Based on Yuji Ijjri’s paper on Triple Entry systems, Cornell University, 1981-89
- Peer-to-Peer transactions in a highly decentralized architecture ensuring High Availability and Security!
- Need At least five active nodes to randomly elect a Notary in under 300 milliseconds
- Each Tokenized Transaction is homomorphically encrypted, digitally signed and transmitted as compiled data over secure channels, not as raw JSON, offering four layers of security with Post Quantum Security.
- Notary will Match/Reconcile transaction data, send for RAFT based consensus within network before updating ledger
- Support for Upstream/downstream Track-and-Trace
Aurigraph DLT Platform
- Mining-less Protocol eliminates need for Cryptocurrency
- Fixed Transaction Fee, no variable gas fee
- High throughput and super scalability with over 100000 Transactions per second
- Zero Latency – Under 500 milliseconds
- Low footprint – Under 50 MB per node
- K-native Containerized deployment for rapid scalability
- Lowest power consumption for any DLT (under $3/year)